Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Giving

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing good in this month of December!! This is one of my favorite months! For one, today is my Birthday!! I always felt like Dec 5th was a magic day! Looking back, I now realize my parents made me feel how special I was and in return made me feel like Dec 5th was magical. Talking to other people they all feel the same way about their Bday. The one thing we all have in common is loving parents who made us feel loved/love. In this month of giving please remember the ones who don't have loving parents to make them feel special or loved and please consider giving/donating so these precious children can have a chance at being adopted. A gift as small as $5 will make a huge impact!!! Please go to this link and read all about these sweet, wonderful, lonely children who need mommies and daddies!! Thank you!!!

http://covenantbuilders.blogspot.com/2011/12/head-shots.html

1 comment:

Kristen's mom said...

I love Picnik for editing pictures and making scrapbook looking pages. They are easy and make pictures look so cute. I have had fun brightening up the children from reeces rainbow.