Thursday, September 11, 2008

NetFlix

So far I am very impressed with NetFlik! I have the two movie deal. You pick out all the movies you want on your list and the order you would like them to be in and they mail you two movies. After you watch them you mail them back and then they will send the next two movies or you can watch one movie and mail it back and they will just mail you one movie, ect. Well we watched one movie and I put it in the mail yesterday at about 2pm thinking they wouldn't get it till tomorrow (Fri) but I got a email this morning informing me that they had already recieved it and my next movie is in the mail already!! I was very suprised at how fast they got the movie back!! Plus they pay for shipping the movies back! It is really easy!! Just thought I would pass this along!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi! I just blogged about Netflix recently as well. I like it!

http://experiencingeachmoment.blogspot.com/2008/08/netflix.html