Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rambling On And On

So every time I go to target (even with a list) I instantly get ADD. I will go in the store and come out with everything I don't need and a lot of time forget the things I went there for! (even if I have my list!)

I LOVE bags and purses. I can look at them all day long! Awhile back I use to buy a lot of bags and purses but had to stop because I never would really use them. I would see them in the store and buy it, take it home and up on a shelf with a hundred other bags it would go. Not sure why I wouldn't use them. I would always swear that I would but for whatever reason I would usually stick to one purse or bad. It was a very bad habit I got into, good thing I broke it! I still love to look though!

Kyler and Branson are both in baseball right now. This is Branson's 1st year and Kyler's 2nd year. Kyler is really doing great this season! It is a night and day difference from last year!! His coach this year was suprised he had only played one season before this one! Branson is doing good too. He is still getting use to it but he is so proud when he is out in a game! He has so much enthusiusm!! You can just feel his excitement! They both have a game tonight so I will let you know what happens!!

Well it has happened! It happened last week. I didn't say anything hoping it would just go away but it didn't. FALL is here! We had lunch outside last week and a breeze was blowing and right there on the patio it happened...I felt the chill in the wind. You know the one- where it is still 98 degrees outside but you can definantly feel the chill. Yep fall is here. Now I know a lot of people LOVE fall but I am not one of them. Fall is my least favorite season. In fact a few years ago I wanted to chase summers. I wanted to be here in Austin for the summer and then as soon as it was over fly to Australia and stay there for there summer (Summer is just now starting in Australia). Just keep moving back and fouth so I could always be in summer. I don't want to move to Florida or some place warm all year...that is not the same to me....I want the season to always be summer. Weird-I know. When I hit the jackpot that will just be one of the crazy things we do! I love summer!

We joined Netflix finally! So far we love it! We really love the unlimited movies you can watch on your PC. Paul just hooks up his laptop to our tv and the quality is unbelievible! Love it!

That is about it for now!

No comments: