Monday, November 17, 2008

Base Foundation

Just thought I would share this with you.....a makeup tip, or more of a makeup observation. A friend (I won't name names) a while back stopped wearing base foundation and just wore powder. She just wore powder for about a year maybe longer. Now don't get me wrong, she has beautiful skin and a beautiful complexion so only wearing powder works for her. So the other day I saw her and she looked about 10 years younger (her face) and I thought maybe she had a facelift, or a chemical peel or something because she looked so much younger. I asked her and she said she started wearing base foundation again. I couldn't believe the difference it made! Anyway just thought I would pass that along for anyone wanting a change or maybe have a special occasion coming up and you want to dress it up a little. She said she used a liquid foundation, Revlon. If anyone has a makeup tip they would like to share please comment!

No comments: