Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update

Hello! I haven't given a diet update in a long time. Back in the summer (yeah, I can't believe it is Nov already either!) I was trying to make a goal weight before going to Cabo in Aug. Well I got within 3 pounds of my goal when we went to Cabo so I was pretty happy!! Once we got to Cabo at our resort they had gourmet buffets and in a moment of weakness I thought...all bets are off, its my vaction! But after about 5 minutes I came back to reality and thought about all the hard work I had done to get to this point and decided I didn't want it to all go out the window. And believe me I can put on 10 pound in a matter of days!! So I worked really hard not to overeat. I ate what I wanted but didn't overeat and didn't go back for seconds. When we got home I had put on 3 pounds but I was pretty happy with that considering what it could of been! I got the 3 pounds back off and I am happy to say that I did get to my goal weight! I have been able to stay at my goal now since sept! I am going to try really hard not to fall off the wagon this winter because I don't want to go through that again. Last winter I really let my self go crazy and it was a lot harder to get back then what I thought. So my goal now is to not fall off the wagon and keep up with diet and exercise. So far so good!

No comments: