Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decoration House Tour


Our Christmas tree in our family room


Our Angel that changes colors...she is very beautiful!


Our stockings by the fireplace. My mom put our names on each stocking.


My favorite Santa Claus....My mom gave us that one Christmas.


Our count down till Christmas stocking holder. The boys take turns changing the numbers. The Rudolph, Paul's sister Aimee made a few years ago.


The boys nutcracker collection. They started this last year. The nutcracker in the middle was given to me when I was in 3rd grade by one of my friends. This year the baseball nutcracker is Kyler's and the Indiana Jones' is Bransons. The red and green trees Kyler got one year both boys were in the hospital. He bought them at the gift shop and put one in his room and one in Branson's room. Luckily that year we made it home a few days before Christmas!



This is our tree for our front window so passer byers can see it. I could decorate it but...I didn't want to. :)


This was another gift from my mom a couple years ago. She finds the most unique Santa decorations!


Our little tree in our kitchen. This was mine and Paul's first Christmas tree the first year we were married.


The boys snow globes. They picked these out the first year we were in Austin.


Dancing Santa


See the clothes pins with eyes glued to them? When Kyler was 4 he made those for us and was sooooo proud of them! He made them at home and wrapped them all by himself! The snowman was the first Christmas decoration Kyler picked out when he was 2 and I was pregnant with Branson. He carried him everywhere and even slept with him.


My Santa in a jar with snow. I get a lot of compliments on this one. I got him in Fredricksburg.


Our picture with Santa last year. We didn't do that this year because Jade would not have anything to do with Santa...maybe next year.


My mom is an artist and painted this for me. My dad cuts unique pieces of wood and my mom will paint pictures on it. They are in a woodcravers group and enter contests. They are always winning in competitions. I did not get one drop of that artistic gene! Love this picture!


And a few more decorations. My Angel with crystals and another snowman that Kyler picked out when he was little. The sled Paul's sister made also. And this concludes our tour of my Christmas decorations around my house. Now, go take pictures of yours because I am ready for my tour!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Looks very very festive!

And will there be a second drum lesson?