Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Books

I thought I would post some books that I have read recently and liked in case anyone
is making a trip to the bookstore soon.

Barbara Walters Audition...This was was REALLY good!! I am not a huge fan of Barbara but have always liked her but this book has made me a huge fan! It is amazing how far woman have come in the work place from when she started out. The whole book was good and I couldn't put it down!!

Valerie Bertinelli Losing It....This was a very easy read and took me the weekend to finish. I was little when her show was out but do remember it so it was interesting reading about that time in her life and about her marring Eddie Van Halen even though I not a huge fan of Van Halen.

Liz Gilbert Eat Pray Love...Very good book!! She is a great writer and so funny!!! I am sure everyone has read this book but it not it is totally worth it!!

Tori Spelling Stori Telling.... Another person I am not a big fan of but did really come to like her after reading this book. Her childhood was very interesting as the relationship with her mom. This was another easy read and only took me a couple of days to finish. Loved all the 90210 info in it too. I loved that show in highshcool.

No comments: