Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

Hello Everyone!

We went to Cabo last week and had a blast!! I started the pictures but started to add new photo shop software and now I can not get to my pictures. Paul will have to come to my rescue so until then I cannot add the pictures but I will as soon as I can. We had a great time!! We stayed at RIU Palace, an all exclusive resort. All our drinks, food, hotel stay were included. (You can also get airfare included but we used our miles for our flights) The food was awesome!! We ate and ate and ate and I really thought by the time we got home I would of gained 10 pounds back but I only gained 3 pounds!!! Yea!!

We stayed 5 nights, 6 days (leaving on the 6th day) and that was really the perfect amount of time there. We talked to a couple that had been there 7 days and they were leaving on the 8th day and they said they stayed too long and were ready to go home.

Our hotel did shows every night that were really good. They had different themes every night. During the day they always had a competition going on at the pool. Very entertaining!

We went shopping in Cabo, did jet skies, did a party boat, did a speed boat out to snorkel. The speed boat out to snorkel was the most fun! There were 12 people on this boat and your seat kind of looked like a saddle for a horse and the boat went 100mph over waves and did fast circles, ect for about 30 min out to a place to snorkel. The ride out was worth the money. It was so fun and you literally flew over waves!! Then you go to two places to snorkel and then a wild and crazy ride back. Loved that boat ride!!!

It was good to get back home! I really missed the kids!! One night half way through the week I woke up and was ready to go home to see them. I missed them so much I literally tried to figure out a way to get home early but then the next day came and I was ok. The kids had fun with Courtney and Diane. Courtney took them swimming, laser tag, out to eat, park, ect so they had a blast.

The day we traveled home was mine and Paul's 11 year annv. 8-8-08! I have a post to do about that so stayed tuned! I love you Paul and thanks for the best vacation and 11 years of my life!!!

I hope to get pictures up soon!

2 comments:

Paul said...

I really enjoyed the vacation also. I love you and look forward to the next 11 years...

Linda Frances said...

thanks for reading my blog - I so understand what you are saying about cf and not letting it be the center of your children's life - even with ALS - Marcie does not think of herself as being sick- even though she can not move, talk, or breath on her own - she just has ALS and that is the way it is.

thanks for sharing and stop by anytime - Linda