Sunday, March 29, 2009

Florida Trip - Spring Break 2009

Well our trip to Disney was a blast!! We all had so much fun! I only wish it would of lasted longer!! We woke up Branson first the morning we were leaving (remember we didn't tell the kids because we wanted to wake them up and say 'guess where we are going!' ) and told him it was time for school. Brans was like no-o-o-o-o it is Spring Break! Then we told him we are GOING TO DISNEY!!! and he said 'can you carry me down to the car?' Haha! But it wasn't long before he jumped out of bed! Then we went to Kyler's room and told him it was time for school and he was on automatic mode and just got up and started to get ready before he said 'no it's sat!' Then we said we are GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! And he started jumping up and down and asking if we were joking! Jade was excited too but I think more because the boys were!

Right when we got to Florida and got all checked in we got to see the space shuttle launch! It was amazing and we felt very lucky we got to see it!! I have video on the next post down so take a look!

The parks were so much fun and I have a ton of pictures! I will try and get them all up in the next couple of days! Each day after the park we would come back and let the kids go swimming while we sat by the pool and had a margaritta or two :) The pool had a huge priate ship in it with a water slide. The kids loved that!! It was a really fun trip!! Kyler asked if we were going to come back next year and I told him it would probably be more like 3 years so Jade can be a little older although now that we are home I would love to go back next year!!! I would have no problem going every year!!!

I will get the pic up soon but don't forget the next post down of the video of the launch!!

No comments: