Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Post

So I haven't posted in a while...not sure why. Things are going good. Jade has been good, the boys have been good. I have been trying to just process everything I guess. I find myself making up these dumb sayings like....The world just keeps on going, guess I better jump back on or it will run over me. Or .....well now I can't think of all the little saying I have made up in my head the last few days. Wow! Just totally blank! I do know my mind has just been spinning a mile a minute the last few weeks. I feel somewhat disoriented. Not really in a bad way, just my whole normal thinking has been thrown off. All the "why, why, why?" and I just search my brain for some sort of answer. I have come up with a few that make sense to me. I really couldn't type them out...I tried to explain a few to Paul but couldn't really convey what was in my head, although Paul said he understood what I was saying.

The preschool Jade was at told us she couldn't come back. Said they couldn't take on that kind of liability. Ok, fine. I understand that but we payed for the whole month of Feb and she only went till the 9th of Feb so we asked for the rest of the money back. They said fine but we have to give them two weeks notice since we are leaving? What? So we say, but we are not wanting to leave..you are kicking us out so why would we have to pay two extra weeks for a notice? They say, well that's the way we do it. Ok, whatever. It's all about the buck these days. I sure couldn't run a daycare and make a family pay for two weeks because we couldn't take their child any longer because they now had diabetes. I couldn't look anyone in the face and ask for that. But, guess that is just me. Yep, some things really let you get to "know" people.

So one of our friends has been watching Jade for us while I try to finish this semester at school. At first I was just going to quit, but Paul said I should at least finish this semester and see where it goes from there. So far it has all worked out so we will see what happens. Right now we are waiting on another preschool to see if they will let us in. They said it was a good chance they would because they have had kids with diabetes before. The Dr had to write a note and then it goes before the "review board" at this preschool. It is a fancise so it has to go to corporate. She loves school and I hate that this is now a challenge. I told the place we are trying to get into now that I could just have her come a couple days a week and I could pick her up right after lunch so they wouldn't have to do the shot so we will see.

Jade has been as cute as ever! She has really been talking up a storm the last couple of weeks! Saying words she has never said before and just talking, talking, talking! Cute, cute and cute! Me and Jade have always been close (she is my BABY!!) but the last few weeks we have gotten even closer! I love that girl with all my heart and it just grows everyday!!

The boys have been as sweet as ever as well! Kyler started up spring baseball and had his first game tonight! It was a tie but Kyler played really well and got a hit first time up at bat! He made it to 1st base and then ran the bases!! He also played second base and got a kid out on the other team! He was smiling ear to ear he was so proud!! Branson started back up in soccer. His first game is this Sat. He is really excited about it!

Well that is it for now...Jade has her first Dr appt tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. Although, I am pretty sure it will be fine since Paul knows more than the Dr. LOL! We have to call the Dr every day to give her blood numbers and then the Dr is suppose to adjust the amount of insulin but the Dr has been asking Paul what to do. LOL! She said Jade has had the best numbers and told Paul he should become a diabetes Dr.....You really don't understand it as much unless you have it I guess, even if you are a Dr.

Night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!