Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biggest Wishing Well Ever

My sweet Branson!! I love how you see the world. Back in Nov on our way to see my parents in Amarillo we were driving and Branson gets all excited and says "Kyler look at that big wishing well!!! It's the biggest wishing well ever!!!" We all look over to where Branson is pointing and it is some sort of grain holder in a field. It did look like a wishing well once Branson said that. He then asked how could you throw a penny in to make a wish because it was about 3 or 4 stories tall. I will never forget that day!! Branson, may you always find the biggest wishing wells ever and may you always find ways to get those pennys in to make your wishes!! Don't forget, you were my wish come true!!! I love you Branson!!!!

1 comment:

Starr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.