Thursday, May 14, 2009

School's Out For Summer!!

I am done with school as of this week!! I am still waiting on grades but have my fingers crossed for A's! My kids are not out of school till June 5th so I have a few days till we are all home. I am not going to school during the summer because my kids will be home but I am ready for a break and some traveling!! I had a lot of fun this semester at school and am really glad I went back. I met a lot of great people and some really great friends!!

Boys are doing great and Jade is also doing great! We got her the omnipod pump for her diabetes and it is going pretty good with it! It is a wireless pump that has a remote to put in what she eats, ect. We are pretty excited because the part that goes on Jade is really small but in Dec omnipod is coming out with an even smaller version that is suppose to be 40% smaller by lenght and width!! That is just amazing to me because it is already so small!! The technology is pretty amazing with the omnipod too!!

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for summer!! I am I am ready!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

that is wonderful about Jade!