Monday, October 13, 2008

Hair Tip

My hairdresser and friend (Hi Erica!!) back in Dallas told me about this one....Have you ever been to Tony and Guy? One thing they offer is a Hair Health Bar. You can have this extra deep conditioning done to your hair for only 25.00. I had it done once and really did like the results. Erica use to work at Tony and Guy and she left to opened her own place. She told me how to do the deep conditioning at home to save money. First wash your hair like normal including your conditioner and rinse like normal. Then towel dry your hair but still leave danmp and put a conditioner on your hair again. She recommended Tresemme (she said all the expensive stuff is basically the same except more expensive) for dry or damaged hair. Any kind of cond will work as long as it is for dry or damaged hair. I also like Herbal essences color me happy. After you put on the cond (I put a ton on and run my fingers through my hair and then put even more on!) blow dry your hair for 20 to 30 min. I use the low setting only because my hair dries too fast on high.It is ok if your hair does dry. Erica said you have to at least dry for 20 to get the best results. Then back in the shower and rinse hair. In the winter I do this every 6 weeks and in the summer every 8 weeks. I love the results!! Your hair will thank you!!

No comments: