Thursday, October 16, 2008

Questions

1. Take a stab at my middle name? Jessica Carolyn

2. Do I speak a second language? No - wish I did!

3. Am I a cat lover or dog lover? Both

4. Do I smoke? No

5. What is my favorite alcoholic beverage? Apple Martini

6. Am I strong? Yes!

7. Color of my eyes? Hazel Brown/Green

8. Do I have any siblings? Older Brother and Older sister

9. What's one of my favorite things to do? Ride horses!

10. What's my favorite type of music? all

11. How tall am I? 5'9

12. Am I shy or outgoing? shy till you get to know me then I am outgoing and crazy!

13. Do I have any tattoos? No! I change my mind too easy.

14. How about piercings? 2 in each ear

15. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Rebel!

16. What is my birth month? Dec

17. Do I want to see a woman or man as next president? I just want someone who is smart and can fix everything!!

18. Am I a good singer? NOOOOOOoooooo! Hopefully in my next life I will be!

19. How many children do I have? 3

20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? chap stick

21. Am I right handed or left handed? Right but Paul, Kyler and my mom are Left Handed

22. What type of work do I do? Handle 3 kids!

No comments: