Thursday, February 5, 2009

PayDay Comes A Lot Faster Now!

Well at least it seems that way now! Since I started school back up it feels like the week just flies by! I can sit down to study for what seems like 30 min and 4 hours has gone by! But yet I don't get 4 hours of info in me but more like 30 min? How does that work? My anatomy class has taken over my entire life! We have gone over 5 chapters in two weeks and we have a test on Monday. We have both the Lab test and the Lecture test! Some days I feel that I am ready and other days I feel like I am defiantly not ready. Today I feel like I am not ready! Last night I was dreaming about anatomy!! In my dream I couldn't remember the name of a certain cartilage. I woke up and had to go get my book and look it up otherwise I wouldn't of been able to go back to sleep...it was Hyaline Cartilage btw. I have talk to a couple of other people in different anatomy classes and they told me they went over 1 chapter in two weeks and will have the first test over 1 chapter!!?? How did I not get that teacher?? Dang! Well please send out prayer my way that I am able to do good on my test on Monday! Thank you!!! I really want to do good on it so this weekend will all be about anatomy!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm sending good vibes your way!