Monday, February 23, 2009

Cute Pictures Of Jade And When She Was In The Hospital






Here are a few pictures of Jade being cute and a few of when she was in the hospital. Her face looks swollen in the pictures at the hospital because they had saline running in her iv trying to hydrate her. Notice her necklace in the hospital pictures, it is a crown with rubys on top of a heart. You can click on the picture (the ones where she is sitting up) and it will enlarge the picture so you can see the necklace better.The boys picked that out for her at the gift shop. It came in a cute little crown box. She liked the box more than anything!

Jade is doing really good this week. When it is time to do blood test (we have to stick her figure for blood) she just gives us her hand. She still cries with the shots and says no, no but she is getting better. Paul can do it so fast she doesn't even see it coming and she doesn't cry when he does it. I am not that good yet.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since she was diagnosed. In some ways it feels like forever ago and other ways it feels like yesterday. I have been praying for peace, peace of mind, positive thoughts, acceptance and just how thankful I am of my family and I really feel like it is working. In fact I almost can't believe how fast I have felt acceptance of the whole situation. Of course I am still praying for a miracle and that her diabetes just goes away...guess I haven't totally accepted it...Thanks for everyone's prayers!

1 comment:

Christy said...

She's such a brave and beautiful little girl! I can't imagine what you are going through. You'll get to be an expert at the shot giving soon. I'm praying for your entire family!

I love the necklace. Jade looks like a little model wearing it. :)