Sunday, February 1, 2009

Enlightenment Tag

I was tagged by Marcus over at RT Student Blog to tell you 10 things about me. Here we go....

1. I love little sports cars! Me and Paul always try to have a 3rd car called a party car and its always a sports car to drive when me and Paul just go out or if I am going to the store by myself I will take the party car. We use to have a mustang but sold it about a year ago because it was starting to break down alot. We have been talking about getting something soon. Maybe something like an eclipse. Just a fun little car to drive.

2. I use to be a worrier. I would worry over everything! I would worry about worrying. Over the years I have really worked on this and have gotten much better at "Letting go and Letting God" but I will say since starting school back up that my worrying has reared it ugly head but I am working on it!

3. I love clothes!! I don't like shopping for clothes but I love having clothes!! This last year I have really tried not to buy too many new things because I have a lot of clothes with tags still on them that I have never worn so I am really trying to wear what I have. But I do love clothes!

4. I am a huge animal lover. I can remember when I was little how I just could feel that love I have for animals! I mean REALLY feel that LOVE! My mom always told me to be a vet but there is no way I could deal with losing an animal.

5. Even though I have watched football all my life I still don't understand a lot of the rules. I probably never will.

6. I love dancing!

7. I am addicted to facebook! It is so much fun!

8. I like all food except moon pies! When I was a kid I use to go to a public swimming pool with two friends (they were twin sisters that I grew up with on my block) and their dad would always buy us a moon pie. I was always taught that if someone buys you something you have to eat it no matter what. It took all I had to get those moon pies down! One time we finished our moon pies and their dad asked if we wanted one more. The twins said yes and I said no thank you . Well he came back with a moon pie for me too! He thought I was just being polite not wanting him to spend money on me. Again it took all I had to get that moon pie down. A few years later their dad died and I was really glad I ate those moon pies!

9. I love finding fun little dive bars.

10. I love jewelry!! I love buying jewelry everytime I buy new clothes! Not expensive jewelry but stuff you can get at Target or the mall. Jewelry can really make an outfit shine!!

Ok well now I need to tag two people I think I will tag Phenny's mom from Phoenix's Fight and Tammy from Word on the street! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

I am addicted to facebook too. I also love dive bars. Have you been to Maggie Mae's on 6th st? That's my all time favorite bar ever