Thursday, March 27, 2008

5 things you may not know about me

Just for fun...5 things you may not know about me

1. When I was in 5th grade I won rodeo queen and got to be on the morning news to be interviewed. I gave all the info on the rodeo and answered questions the news guys asked and then talked about how I learned to ride horses, ect. It was very exciting and fun and I wish we had a video of it but at the time vcr's were just coming out and we didn't have one so we didn't get a taping. Oh well...at least I have the memories.

2. I took ballet from the age of 6 till the age of 10 and was in the nutcracker the last year and also got toe-shoes my last year. I quit because it interfered with horse back riding. Once horses came in the picture thats all I wanted to do!

3. I learn to swim when I was 3.

4. My favorite color is purple.

5. My horse will be 21 on March 31! I have had her for 18 years in July!!!!

Well that was fun! It was harder than I thought it would be to think of 5 things! LOL! Good thing I didn't put 10 things...I would be here all night!

Night everyone!

No comments: