Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kyler's 1st Baseball Game!


Hi Everyone! Today was Kyler's 1st baseball game. He was first one to bat and hit the ball and made it to 2nd base!! Then the second batter hit the ball and Kyler ran home and slide into home plate because the catcher had the ball by this time and Kyler was safe!! It was very exciting and I was so proud I almost cried!! Seriously had to hold back my tears!! Todays game is a tournament game which means if you win the game you go on to play another team. Kyler's team won so there next game is at 2pm today! I hope to get more pictures!! Branson also had his first soccer game today and his team won also. Branson made 4 goals! I had told him if he got 3 goals he could get a toy tonight so now that is all I am hearing about! haha! I will put the pictures up after I get back from Kyler's next game. Also got some cute picture of Jade with her hair in a little ponytail!! It is so cute! See Everyone soon!!

No comments: