Sunday, March 2, 2008

Branson's 1st Soccer Game







Hi

UPDATE!!

Kyler's team won the game this am so he will play again today at two! If they win the game at 2 then they all get trophy's and will play again at 6pm. If they win the 6pm game then they will get another trophy that is huge!! I will take pictures and let you know what happens!!

Everyone! I don't have time to really explain the pictures but will later this afternoon. Kyler's team won both games yesterday so they play at least two games today and I am running late. If they win the two games today then they will play a total of four games. I will let ya know what happens! The kids got so much exercise yesterday I am thinking I should join baseball!! LOL! I will post more later! ps. Isn't Jade's hair so cute? :)

No comments: