Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jade

Here are a few things Jade has been up to....

She has learned to shake her head yes or no....today when I was walking her to her room for a nap she was shaking her head no. Haha! It was cute....I was shaking my head yes! :)

She loves to play in things like empty laundry baskets, get under the bar chairs any kind of little space. She also loves to play with pots and pans. Just when I get them all put up she will pull them all right back out. It is real cute how she plays!

She is not walking yet but is so close. Branson was the only one of my kids to walk right before turning one (like a week before). Kyler was 15 months and Jade is ??? she is 13 months now. When she starts walking I will be running after her so its ok that she is not walking yet. :)

I have to distract Jade when I put a clip in her hair otherwise she pulls it right out. The clips won't last all day because she usually figures it out but I can get a few hours out of it.

Jade lovessss to eat and is not picky at all! She trys everything and likes almost everything. All my kids were good eaters so we were lucky in that area!

Jade can say mama, dada (yes she said dada first even with all my coaching. :) ) yes, kitty, Jade, baba, drink although it comes out dink which is even cuter, and a bunch of other baby talk I don't understand but she looks very serious when she says it so it must be important. :)

She is all girl!!! She goes crazy when I am putting on my lipstick so I pretend to put it on her and she loves it!

She is always smiling with her big dimples that are so cute and always has a twinkle in her eyes!

She loves to blow kisses and always will give you a kiss!

She is a big daddy's girl! (I think most girls are! :) )

Well thats all for now...We are off to Olive Garden for dinner! I will add a post tomorrow about Branson and then the next day Kyler. I am going in that order just because I started with Jade.

C-Ya soon!

No comments: