Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Passports and Scooters!

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't added pictures lately because my laptop ran out
of disc space and so Paul bought me a passport (usb hard drive) to put all my pictures on. Well when I want to pull out a picture I have to hook it up to this little passport and well I have been too scared to try it. I just need Paul to show me how once and then I will be fine but when he is home I never think about asking him to help so I need to remember....

Onto the scooters...For Christmas we got both boys electric scooters. They are so fun and go up to 12 mph. You just plug them in when you are done riding and they charge up. The kids are so cute because they have friends all up and down the block and every day after school they will get their scooters and ride to their friends house to play. It is almost like they have cars. It is so cute! All their friends on our block want one. :) I do have pictures but I will have to wait till I figure out how to get them....

I take my anatomy class downtown and their is no parking close! I would love to bring one of these scooters to ride from where I do park! I am sure I would look so cool! Lol! Oh well the walk is good exercise! On another note in my anatomy class today (The Lab) I was completely confused! We learned about connective tissue which I understand it from the book and the pictures they show in the book but in Lab we pulled out the slides and they all look the same and never look like the pictures in the book. A lot of people were confused about it and then there were the few that totally got it and tried to explain it to the rest of us but I didn't get it today. I am hoping it will click for me! They have an open lab on Sat so I may have to take a trip up there on Sat and see if I can better understand it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Hey, I tagged you in a post

http://rtstudentblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/enlightenment-tag.html