Monday, January 26, 2009

I Know! I Know! I Know!

Well here is a little school update. My anatomy class is going to be fast and furious and I am a little worried about this. Our first test is in two weeks and it will be over 5 chapters!! And on the same day we will also have our Lab class test! And this first test will be the easiest of all the tests!!! The second test will be over 7 chapters! Whatever happened to going over 1 chapter for a couple of weeks then taking a test? Guess that was back in high school. :)

So the 19 year old in me would of waited till about two days before the test then started studying and reading the 5 chapters. I know this because that is how I use to do it and amazingly I did pass but with C's. So this weekend I read the first 3 chapters and made a million note cards and studied the note cards! Today in class the teacher would ask questions and I felt like that annoying person that would throw up her hand and be like "I know! I know! I know!! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!" Haha! I had never done this before and I was so proud of myself!! Usually I am the one where when the teacher asks the question I pretend to be deeply engrossed in my note taking that I could not possibly answer any questions. Lol!

So we will see what happens on the first test! Maybe my mom was right..." Your smart, you just never apply yourself." It is a different experience to go to class and actually understand what is going on! Can you tell? All my old school issues are coming up! All week I have been having flashbacks from high school and college!

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I love the index cards. I make them and quiz myself. I have the anatomy coloring book if you want I can send it (it may help)

Christy said...

Good luck with your test. I absolutely LOVE anatomy. My daughter is learning it now in 7th grade and she already knows everything they are teaching her, because I gave her my college anatomy book years ago.. haha.
Your mom sounds like my mom.. I didn't apply myself until college and mom always told me I had potential. I was too busy socializing in h.s. :)