Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

So here is a quick update. I am going back to school for nursing. My classes start next week on tues Jan 20th! I can't wait to get the first week over with! I only have 4 classes to take before I can apply for the nursing program but have to take my anatomy class before I can take the other 3 classes. I also have a psychology class that i can take now so I am taking 2 classes and a lab this semester. I did have all my math, history, English out of the way so I was really glad that all my classes I took way back when still would count! Back when I was 19 and started college I had thought about being a nurse but had never really been around nurses, hospitals, ect and thought that you had to be as smart as a Dr to be a nurse and I didn't have the confidence to think I could do it. I had really no direction at that time and just took basics (which now I am glad I did that). Well now that I have been around a ton of nurses I realize I could be a nurse. We have had some really great nurses and we have had others. After I get my RN I would really like to work at a dermatolgist office or a plastic surgeons office. I really like skin care and love all the Dr 90210 shows. If that doesn't pan out I would like to work in labor and Delivery. Or I might just be a school nurse and have all the holidays and summers off. I just love all the possibilities! I may even stay in school till I get my masters and then I can be a nurse practitioner. I am really excited about going back to school and actually having a direction this time!

ps. Head on over to Phoneix's Fight down on the right side of my blog and leave him some love and prayers! Thanks!!

No comments: