Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wild Cat Of The Week!

Every week at my kid's school they pick a person to be Wild Cat Of The Week and this week it was Branson. He was very excited! We had to do a poster all about him with pictures of him, his family, favorite places, wishes, dreams, what he wants to be when he grows up, ect. They announce his name on the speaker on the morning announcements and the parents can come eat lunch with him for free (you can eat lunch with your kids anytime but have to pay for your lunch, which isn't a big deal). So me and Paul had lunch with Branson at school and he was so excited! All the kids at his table were so cute and all wanted to talk, talk, talk! Kyler came in when Brans' class was done eating and he came over and said hi. We asked if he wanted us to eat with him and he said no. Lol! Aww, the life of a 4th grader! I hate that he is too embrassed to eat lunch with his parents already! I do remember those days well though, so I understand.

Today I had my developmental psyc today and I really like my teacher. She use to be a paramedic, then she went back to school for psycology and got her masters. Then she had a practice and now she teachers and is going for her PH D. She is a very good teacher and very interesting! I love teachers like this because it makes class so much more fun! Today we laughed so much (she is also very funny!).

So all in all today was a very fun day! My hand is sore from writing so much (all the note cards I have been doing for anatomy class). I haven't writen this much in forever!

3 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Would love to see a picture of the poster of Mr Wild Cat!

Christy said...

Hi Carolyn - found your blog through Somer's - reading your "about me" I had to laugh because we say that all the time - about CF and the brushing teeth. I have two girls Mackenzie (11) and Peyton (8), Mackenzie has CF. I've just recently stumbled upon all of these fellow CF family blogs and have been "getting to know" everyone.