Friday, January 16, 2009

Questions and Answers!

I got this off another blog so here it goes...

1. Do you like scary movies?
Not anymore. I use to like them when I was younger but now they just seem to be really gross. All blood and guts.

2. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a blackberry. Sprint was giving them away free if you upgraded your contract for another 2 years. I love sprint so I had no problem doing the 2 year contract. I love the blackberry. You can check email, facebook, myspace, ect. It is like a mini computer.

3.Do you have a passport?
Yes. Got one when we went to Cabo last summer. My first one!

4. Has anything out of the ordinary happen this week?
Well my daughter did get a rash on her hands and feet this week. Dr said she picked it up from school. It is gone now.

5. Have you broken any bones?
Yes in a car wreck when I was 21. My knee/leg. Had to have knee surgery and have a bolt put in my leg because the bone was too crushed. I set a lot of airport security off. LOL!

6. Did you do anything this week that you normally don't do?
Yes, I am taking two classes and a lab at school starting next week and they are at two different campus so I went to both campus and found where my classes would be. Talk about flashbacks!

7.What's the worst thing you have had in your wardrobe?
Hmmmm.....probably the jeans that were up to your belly button. Back when they were in, not anymore. I am sure there has been way more than that but I try to block it out! Haha!


8. Did you ever have braces?
No! :)

9. Ever win a big sum of money?
Well it wasn't a really big amount but the second time in Vegas I didn't want to spend a lot at the slots so I was joking with our friends and said I was only going to spend a dollar. I put it in and won 150.00 in quarters. I was like 'ok I am done with the slots!' haha!

10. Any big plans coming up?
Well we are trying to decide what to do for Spring Break...maybe Disney?

No comments: