Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ruby

I have been watching the show Ruby about a woman on a weight loss journey. I really like the show and it is very inspirational. It is on Style Network on Sundays 8/7 c.

She weighed almost 500 pounds when she started and she has lost over 100 pounds. They show reruns through out the week so I have caught up on past episodes. She really has changed from the beginning! On one episode some people started making fun of her. They were adults, not kids, and it made me so mad I wanted to go gives those people a piece of my mind! I can't believe how rude people can be and how mean!! She was going to a restaurant and having a hard time walking up the stairs and the mean people were sitting outside and started making fun of her. It just amazed me that people could do that right to someone's face!

Anyway just thought I would pass this on in case you are looking for a show to watch while most shows are in reruns.

No comments: