Wednesday, January 21, 2009

School Update

Well I started school this week! I really like my classes so far. Almost everyone in my Human Anatomy class is going for nursing so it was nice to meet other people with the same goal. Unfortunately we have all been sick this week so I wasn't feeling my best but I pushed through. Jade was sick last week, then Kyler was sick over the weekend, then I came down with it on Sunday night, Paul on Monday and Branson was today. Kyler and Jade are back to their normal happy selves and have been at school all week. Branson missed school today and will probably miss tomorrow. Paul has been in bed since Monday and I would of been in bed but have had to get out to go to school. I didn't want to miss the first week of school. I did pretty good today (I was tanked up on Day Quil) but crashed once I got home. We are all ready to get over this cold. It has been a strange bug because one day you will feel sick, then next day you will feel better like you are getting over it and then the next day you are back to feeling worse than every before. It tricks you. Hope everyone out there is feeling well and I will update again soon!

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Hey, thank you for the kind words. I am amazed at how many of you guys are out there and how awesome you all seem. I am jealous of you living in Austin though. I was in the army stationed at Ft. Hood and we used to love to go to Austin. What are you going to school for?

Marcus said...

I went back and read the post again and found you were going for Nursing. I think that's great. I know a lot of really awesome nurses.I still have a few friends in Austin so I plan on visiting one day.Good luck in Nursing school. Oh, I've started writing about the different blogs I've discovered and will write a post about you in a few days (there's so many that I'm a couple of days behind)