Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Diet Update May 20, 2008

Well I have not updated in awhile just because things haven't really
changed....until I put on shorts for the first time this year. Yeah, you can
ignore your weight in jeans a little easier than you can in a pair of shorts.
Haha! So this week and last weekend I did really good food wise and have
been really working out everyday! I have mostly been running in my
neighborhood up and down the hills for 45 to an hour. Those hills will give a really good
workout! Yesterday and today I have really noticed the changing of my
legs in shorts so I am feeling pretty good about it! So thats my update! Oh
and this is how convincing my shorts were to me....we went to my favorite
BBQ place this weekend and I got a salad!! Thats right, I mean business now!

No comments: