Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Dog and Cat - A Miracle


My cat...Zinger.... has never really liked my dog Kia! Over the last 10 years he has hissed at her probably a million times. The first 5 to 7 years would run from her if she just walked into a room and also the last 5 to 7 years when she was in the house he would be under a bed until she went outside. Now the last 3 years he has begun to accept Kia by not running when she walks in a room but does give very mean looks to her. He won't hide under the bed as much but does stay out of the same room from her and the hissing has also calmed down the last few years but it is always apparent that Zinger does NOT like Kia. Well yesterday I walked in my room and what do I find on Kia's bed?....both Kia and Zinger asleep together!!! I couldn't believe it!! I ran and got my camera but as I took the picture Kia jumped up from a sound sleep ( I did a post awhile back about Kia will not let me take a picture of her anymore, I think the flash hurts her ears) but I still got them on the bed together!! What a crazy world this can be! I guess if you hang around someone you don't like long enough you might just start to like them!!! Next thing you know they will be BFF's!!

No comments: