Tuesday, May 6, 2008

update on Branson Tues

Hello,

Everything is going great with Branson (at least as well as one can expect being in the hospital). Today when I got up there Paul had to hurry to work for a meeting so me and Branson hung out all day just the two of us! Again I have to thank my sister, Diane for all the help this week!! We really would not know what to do without you here!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! We got some Old Maid cards and had so much fun playing it! Branson got the cutest/funniest look on his face when I was about to draw the Old Maid out of his hand and it was so cute I just had to go a head a draw it so he could win! (Branson please don't play poker anytime soon till you get a better poker face. LOL) Then we went to look for a play room that had the Wii in it so he could play guitar hero and we walk all over that hospital (this is a brand new hospital and the first time we have stayed at it) and I had high heels on so my feet were not too happy. Then we found it on the floor we are on about two doors down around a corner! Oh well it was fun and I got lots of pictures but left my camera at the hospital so I will have to add the pictures tomorrow. Everyone in Branson's class colored him a picture and wrote a little note on it and the teacher made it into a book. It was very sweet and Branson loved it!! My sister brought Kyler and Jade up to visit and that really made Branson happy! Paul is with Branson for the night and I will be back up there tomorrow am so Paul can go to work. I don't know what it is but hospitals are so draining and 1 day can feel like a week! I swear I thought today was thurs. I am not sure why it is this way. Yes you kind of just sit around but there are times you just sit around your house and the day will fly by. It is just a mystery to me. And the food at hospitals is not very good but for some reason I eat all of it and then feel like I am still starving!! Oh well!! I will try and post the pictures tomorrow!

No comments: