Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Posting

Hi Everyone!

I didn't post anything yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. Jade got a cold a few days ago and I guess I got it. I am feeling better today so hopefully by tomorrow I will feel great! Branson is doing great! He is still doing the iv antibodics at home till this coming Monday. He is going to school but I pick him up at 1pm to do one of his iv meds. Hope everyone had a great monther's day. I got a trampoline for mother's day!! Both the kids and I have been wanting one for a long time so I played the mother's day card to get one! I like to use it for exercise when I don't have time to go to the gym or go running, ect. It also gives me another option for working out since I get pretty bored doing the same thing over and over! I love it and so do the kids! They have been jumping on it till dark everyday!! I will get some pictures soon! That's about it for now but will post more later!!

1 comment:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I want a too! And did you now that jumping for atleast 15 minutes a day is very important for children? It helps their bones to grow and harden.

Glad you had a wonderfu Mother's Day!