Friday, May 30, 2008

Magnesium Very Important

I posted the article below because I have seen first hand the affects magnesium defency in the body can do. Both our sons have to take magnesium because a lot of the things they take for cf depletes their magnesium. Paul gets leg cramps when he is low in magnesium. When I was pregnant with Jade I got restless leg syndrome. My doctor recommended 600 to 700 mg a day split up of magnesium and guess what....the restless leg syndrome when away! Restless leg syndrome was very painful! I could lay in bed and I would just feel I had to constantly move my legs. I would get up at night and just walk around the house. I got no sleep until I got on magnesium. I really feel that magnesium is very important to take everyday! Just thought I would pass this along!

No comments: