Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Update


Hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend! So diet still going the same. Nothing new to report which is starting to make me mad! I have become obsessed with the scale and with working out. The more the scale stays the same the more I work out. I get up every morning M-F and run anywhere from 20 min to 45 min and last week I went from 30-45 trying to get my number on the scale down...did it work? No! Then I go up to the school Sun through Thurs and do the Fun Run although it is not so Fun to me anymore. I run 1 and 1/2 miles to 2 miles and last week after running I have been riding my bike for 10 to 20 minutes. So you see, I have become just a little obsessed about this. I will say my clothes are fitting better and better so I know the exercise is working but dang it is it too much to ask for the scale to validate it? No, I don't think it is. Now on a good note...I did wear a pair of shorts this weekend that I could not button about 3 weeks ago so I guess that is my validation. I have been doing really good on food. Still sticking to calorie counting trying to eat below 1100 a day. That is really all about my diet update. I really am happy about the progress but I really want my scale to prove it to me!! :) Maybe it is broken....wouldn't it be funny if Paul was somehow making the number stay the same just to drive me crazy? Hmmmm Paul, I am watching you! LOL!

We had a fun weekend! Paul's company had a party on Friday and they rented out Main Event (bowling, games, laser tag, golf, rock climbing, food). We all had fun but the kids really had a blast! This is the 3rd year we have done this and the kids look forward to it every year. I will post pictures of that later. Sat we went to lunch at Fajitas Warehouse and that was good. Then we just hung around the house the rest of the afternoon. Kids rode their bikes and played outside. Then Sat night we had a sitter and me and Paul went to Z-Tejas and then played pool. Sun I took the kids to a movie. We saw Meet Dave with Eddie Murphy. It was pretty funny. It was cute for the kids. Then we walked around the mall. And then we did the Fun Run and rode bikes.

Here is a picture of me doing the Fun Run! Doesn't it look like fun?

2 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Sounds like a busy weekend...

Keep up the good work with your diet. And don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat...so you are making progress.

Paul said...

Remember, the scale does not lie... Unless someone tampers with it.. hmmm..
Who would do that???