Sunday, July 13, 2008

Remember This Toy?



When I was 4 me and my mom went to a garage sale and I got this toy for a quarter. I remember this because at first my mom said I could not have this toy and I started to cry and to keep me from going into a full fit she handed me the quarter and I got the toy. This toy became one of my favorites for years!! I could play and play with this toy and never got tried of it!! I loved it!!


The years passed and I out grew the toy and I am guessing my mom sold it in a garage sale for a quarter. Well I was thinking about this toy when I was pregnant with Jade and looked on ebay for it and I found it. Not only did I find it but I found a bunch of them listed for sale on ebay and can you guess how much I got it for? I will give you a hint...NOT a quarter!!

I got it for a cool $115.00!! Thats right...$115.00!! And that was cheap compared to some of the others! I saw one sold for $150.00 and another one close to $200.00!! But I got it because I loved it so much when I was a kid and so I wanted to share it with my daughter. The other day I got the great idea that maybe my sons would like to play with it to so I got it down from my closet and Kyler and Branson looked at me like I was crazy...Guess they are too old for it and guess it is more of a girl's toy. So up in the closet it went till Jade is a little older and won't lose any of the parts...after all it was a VERY expensive toy!!

ps. Shhhh don't tell my husband how much it really was...he thinks it was a quarter....

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I came to your site via Scarlett... saw this toy... I had one of those WAAYY back... how I look at Ebay now and wish I had kept EVERYTHING in pristine condition... I would be a rich, rich girl by now... but a kid who had NO fun... take care