Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update

Finally the scale went down!! Wooo Hoooo!! It went down 3 pounds!! One day I was the same and the next day I was down 3 pounds! I still think something is up with the scale! Clothes are fitting better and better or should I say looser!! :)

So one reason I wanted to reduce my weight is because we are going to Cabo soon for our 11 year annv!!! My sister and niece are watching the kids and we will be on a beautiful beach for a week!! I cannot wait!! So I want to be able to wear the 3 bathing suits I got just for this trip and look good in them! We were going to go to Hawaii but we waited too long to book the tickets so by the time we got around to it the prices were sky high!! Our good friends/neighbors are going too. They will be celebrating their 10th annv.

So we went to the dr last thurs and both kids pfts are up but the dr asked us if we wouldn't mind doing another week of iv antibodics because the levels were off untill the last 4 days of the first two weeks. They like to have a certain amount in the blood stream and both boys were too low which means they metabolized it too fast. The dr thinks it is because of all the running they do. I asked if we should stop that while doing the iv's and he said no because it is so good for them. Anyway we go back to the dr tomorrow and hopefully be finished. Over all the boys are doing great!!

My niece is in town for 3 weeks so we have been hanging out. She starts college in the fall and I am very proud of her!! We are going to lay out today and see if I can get a tan for Cabo!!

I am also waiting on the air conditioning guy to get here to put in our new unit!! Last night was the hottest and it was unbearable. I did not sleep good at all! I tried to go upstairs but it was freezing so I couldn't sleep there either. I will be glad when we get that fixed!!

I also found a place for Precious (my horse) and it is close by!! Maybe 10 to 15 min drive. It is really nice and the have jumping and dressage which will be nice to have both. The place I have her now only has dressage so I have missed jumping! And this place is cheaper!! Yay!! We are moving her Sat or Sun. I do always feel bad when we have to move her. I am sure it is hard when you go to a new place and have to leave your old home but she has always adjusted well so I am sure she will this time too.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments: