Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So I am sitting here drawing a blank on what to blog about. It is funny because when I am running, in the shower, at Target, driving I think of a million things to blog about. In fact I will type out every detail in my head and have a very long blog idea in my head and then I get to my computer and Bam....NOTHING! I know, I know I need to write down my ideas but I am lazy. Or it is too hard to write while running. So here I am with nothing to write and here you are reading my nothing and I am sure by now you are getting bored reading my nothing that I am going on and on about.

So I will try and make some chit chat while I try and think of something to say...So I am sure you heard but Jolie-Pitts had their twins! Very exciting news! Now they have 6 kids! That is crazy to even imagine but at least the got the money to have nannies. Lets see what else Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman split up. That was pretty shocking since they have been together for 5 years. Of course they were not married so maybe she wanted to get married and said either get me a ring or get out and he said see ya and now Sarah is like oh s*#$! Didn't count on that happening! But don't worry Sarah you are probably better off without him! Khloe Kardashian was sentenced to 3 days in jail for not doing community service for a DUI....Don't know who she is? She is Kim Kardashian's sister from the reality show The Kardashians....not very important..just a rich girl that is kind of spoiled. Well this was some kind of info right? I know, I know I got it from people.com but still it was better than no blog at all right? I promise next time I will have something meaningful posted! I will start taking a pen and paper every where I go in case I have an idea!! See yall next time!! :)

No comments: