Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update

Diet is going good still! I have done really good on getting up early and running. I have been doing great on eating at home and eating healthy food at home! We do go to lunch with Paul during the week but I have really worked hard on eating healthy and eating 1/2 or less. I have lost another 1/2 pound! These last few weeks have really opened my eyes on how for the last few years how I have turned to food and eating out as our source for entertainment. But since I have been eating at home I try to plan things like after lunch going to a movie or a trip to the mall, ect and slowly but surely food has stopped being the center of my world. It really is an awesome feeling having other things to look forward to besides which place to eat. It reminds me of when you are a kid and could care less about food and your parents had to beg you to eat and take 2 more bites, ect.

I am getting better on the Fun Run too because I try to run 3 laps without walking (that is half a mile) but today I was able to run 5 laps before I needed to walk for a few seconds! Yay! So that is the diet update! Still doing great and feeling great!

No comments: