Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Mom And Dad Pictures





Here are pictures of my mom and dad or as I like to call them Mother and Bob. Yes I call my dad Bob. He is my real dad. When I was a baby I did call him dada and daddy but my mom wanted me to call him Papa (I have no idea why she came up with this idea) well I would not call him Papa and around two years old I started to call him Bob (his name is Robert but he goes by Bob). At first everyone thought this was cute that I was calling him Bob but then I didn't stop and so when everyone kept trying to get me to call him daddy again it was too late, I was set on Bob. The funny thing is when I say Bob in my head it means dad unless I am talking to someone else called Bob and in that case it is just Bob. I asked my dad one time if it bothered him that I called him Bob and he said that all he hears is dad. Aw! I love my mom and Bob!!

ps. Tomorrow you will get to meet Paul's Mom and Dad!! Stay tuned for more family pictures...I have a theme now!

2 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

After looking at the first photo of your mom, I thought that you looked like your mom. Then I saw the photo of your Bob with you. Now I can honestly say that you look like both of them.

I usually call my parents Mom & Dad, unless I am sick or upset...then they are Mommy & Daddy. When I'm feeling goofy, they are The P's or Moma & Popa.

Wonder what my girls will call me? Right now I am Mommy or MOM!!! when Kyla wants me to stop reading blogs!

Kristen said...

The story about why you call your dad Bob is so cute! :)