Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

Hello! We had a great July 4th!! The city of Leander had the firework show at our driving range in our neighborhood this year and it was so much fun!! They had jumping houses for the kids (free!) and had booths set up for people selling stuff or advertising. A lot of the tents were giving away free stuff to the kids like beach balls, 4th of July fans, toys, ect so the kids felt like they hit the jackpot! One tent had the best BBQ ever!! We went at 4 with our BF and neighbors and had the best time! The kids ran around and all their friends from school were there. The firework show was awesome! I thought Jade would be scared but every time the fireworks went off she would say 'cooooolll' It was so cute! I would say this is one of the best July 4th's so far!!

We had a really fun rest of the weekend too. Paul took the kids to see Wall-E and liked the movie. We went to eat at Pluckers (a wing rest.) with our neighbors, Eric and Cherly and their kids (they are also in the pictures at 4th). I went shopping at Kohl's yesterday and found some really cute stuff! I also went to see my horse yesterday and she was sweet as ever! She is always sweeter when I go to see her but not ride. :) The lady that owns the place where I keep her told me yesterday that she is putting the place up for sale. She said she couldn't afford it anymore. So unfortunately we will have to look for a new place to board Precious. The Realtor wants all the horses gone before they put it on the market because that makes it look better. We have two months. Dinah told us (the lady that owns it now) that we could move Precious where she is moving her horses but that is in Georgetown which is about 30 to 40 min drive. Right now it is a 10 min drive. We are going to check around to see if anything is closer. I really hate to move. It is a great place and location where she is now but it will all work out.

Diet is going good. Nothing really new to report. I have been sticking too it and keeping up with working out. My clothes are fitting really good but I have not lost any more on the scale. This week I may add an extra 1/2 hour to a workout or two and see what happens with that.

Kyler and Branson are doing great. Nothing really new to report with their tune-up right now except they are doing great. We will go to the dr a week from this thurs to do pft's and see what their lung function is up to.

Hope everyone had a fun weekend and 4th!!

No comments: