Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How I Fix My Hair

I have had a few questions on how I fix my hair so I thought this would be a good post. So here it goes....it is just all natural. Thats it. I don't have to do a thing to make it look like this.....JK! Don't you hate when people say that! Ok here is how I really do it. I wash my hair then towel dry it. I then spray my hair with Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray which is like a detangler and comb it out. Then I decide if I am going to wear it straight or curl it with hot rollers. If I am going to wear it straight then I put tresemme's straightening gel in my hair. If I am going to curl my hair I put pantene curl defining gel in and if I am not sure then I use pantene body builder volumizing gel and decided later. Then I blow dry my hair. I blow dry my hair the same way weather I am wearing it straight or if if I am going to curl it. First I blow dry upside down, then just blow dry for awhile till hair is almost dry then I use a brush to blow dry the rest of the way dry. Then I use a straightener to straighten my hair or I use hot rollers to curl my hair. I usually wash my hair every 3 days. The days I do not wash my hair I will spray the Tresemme Heat Tamer on my hair then use my straighten or hot rollers. If I straighten my hair on the day I wash it then I have to wear it straight on the days I do not wash it and same if I curl it with hot rollers. And that is pretty much it. As far as shampoos and cond. go I use different ones. I like Pantene, Tresemme, Herbal Essences, ect. I usually get the ones for color treated hair or deep conditioning. I do high light my hair in the spring and summer a couple shades lighter than my natural color and then go back to my natural color in the winter. When I was a kid I didn't have to do this because I had the time to hang out outside and my hair would natural lighten up but now I give it some help. I started high lighting my hair when I was 23 or 24. I also play around with my parts, sometimes I part it in the middle and sometimes on the side and I switch sides here and there. So thats it in a nut shell!

No comments: