Monday, June 9, 2008







This weekend was a great weekend! We had a lot of fun at my best friend's child's Bday party on Sat. It was a party at a neighborhood swimming pool and wouldn't you know it ...I forgot the camera. The pool had a small waterslide for the bigger kids and a couple of kiddie slides for the littler kids. They also had a beach like pool that Jade had a blast in! There were so many cute shots I could of taken so I was really kicking myself for not having the camera. It was a really great party and it was really good to see Leanne!!

We had a blast on Sun at the Guadalupe River!!! We did the 4 hour float down the river on inner tubes and it was just so much fun! I thought it was a lot more fun this time then when I did it in high school. Guess you appreciate being able to just float for 4 hours without having to do anything after having kids then in high school. We didn't take the camera with us down the river so we got a couple of pic before we got on the river and then took a picture at the Mexican Food restaurant we stopped at on our way home from the river. We all had so much fun we want to do it again real soon (like as soon as we can all get sitters again! LOL) and we want to do the 6 our float next time!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: