Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update

Hello, Well I have continued to eat at home this week and can really feel the difference in my clothes! I have lost 1/2 a pound but in the past these last few pounds have always been tough to get rid of. I started running in the mornings before Paul goes to work to get my workout over with for the day. Sometimes something fun will come up at night and I won't workout so when I workout in the mornings it gets my workout in no matter what! I am not a morning person at all so the running is tougher but well worth it! Even though I am eating at home I still have to count calories. When I want to lose weight I have to eat about 800 to 1000 calories a day and once I have lost all my weight I usually need to stay around 1100 to 1200 a day to not gain any back. I got the Hungry Girl book yesterday and she has a lot of ideas that will really help with the 800 to 1000! Also I got the book Eat This Not That book to help for when we do eat out.

Zinger has been doing great this week! He acts like nothing ever happened to him. I figured he would be sore from the surgery when he got home but he didn't act like it! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for him!! Kids are having fun so far for the summer! Lots of swimming and playing outside! Kyler keeps coming up with a list of toys he wants like it is Christmas!! A little too much time on his hands! LOL! Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!

No comments: