Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

Hello, Hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a really fun one! We played poker with our friends, went to dinner and played pool on Sat night and went to a party/bbq on Sun that was a lot of fun! The kids had a blast at this party too. There was lots of kids and a blow up waterslide that they played on all day! Today I can barely keep my eyes open!

My diet it going really well!! Last week I got up every morning and went running and I also ran with the boys when we did the fun run at night 4 times last week! My weight is still the same but I can tell how my clothes are fitting that I have lost inches. I guess I am trading fat for muscle and that is why I haven't gone down with the scale? Not sure but I know I have lost just because of how my clothes are fitting. Last week we did eat out at lunch with Paul everyday but I stuck with healthy stuff and ate at home at night. Also I ate very light like a ham sandwich when I did eat at home! :)

This week is off to a good start...I got up and went running this morning and I am eating at home all day today! Paul is taking the day off tomorrow and we are going to go to Sea World or Six Flags. The boys have a cf doctors appt this thurs so I will update on that on thurs. Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

So the post by Phillip that was deleted was this post, but I didn't realize my husband was logged in. (His name is Phillip but he goes by Greg) So here it is in my name :)

Hi Carolyn! I actually see Dr. Glomb at the same clinic - funny thing is that when I told him I wanted to get pregnant, he suggested I start seeing Dr. Fullmer because he has more experience seeing adults in general. (I really, really like Dr. Glomb and told him that I wanted to keep seeing him, at least for now). I did not grow up here - I am actually from Maine! I came moved here to go the grad school at UT and fell in love with Austin and decided to stay. Thanks again for the compliment on my blog. I like reading yours as well!