Saturday, June 7, 2008

What's Going On This Weekend

So Zinger is on his way home! Yea! We have a swim party we are going to for my best friend's kids today. I will try and get pictures. Me and my best friend became friends when we were in 5th grade. She moved to Austin half way through our 7th grade year ( we both lived in Amarillo at the time) but we always kept in touch and visited each other every year and now we are in the same town! How cool is that to still be friends after 100 years? Luckily we still look the same even after 100 years except well I guess we are taller and have better hair styles. :) Then tomorrow my sister is going to babysit for us and we are going to float the Guadalupe River with our neighbors/friends! I am really looking forward to that!! I have not done that since highschool! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: