Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update

It is officially summer here!! Today was the last day of school for the kids! Kyler is now a 4th grader and Branson is a 1st grader!! Yea!! They are very excited about the summer! It doesn't really feel like summer today. It is hot but the wind is blowing about 100mph. And it looks like it is going to rain. But at least we don't have to get up at 6am tomorrow!! :) Our cat had to go to the vet today. He has stones in his bladder so he is having surgery as we speak. We are all praying that everything goes well and that he feels better after his surgery! We have had him for 11 years so he is part of our family. I have lost another 3 pounds on my diet. This week it has really snowballed because I have not been eating out!! I realize now that I was having such a hard time because we eat out all the time until now! So I have lost a total of 8 pounds. I will reevaluate once I lose 2 more pounds. Thats it for now! Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments: