Thursday, June 5, 2008

Picture of my Cats


Here is a picture of my other two cats. The one on the left is
Rougar and the one on the right with his eyes closed is Zinger.
We also have a cat named Cinder. (There is a pic of her in another
post under Cinder) Zinger is the one who is having surgery. He is
such a sweet cat, always purring. He sleeps with me every night
so it is sad without him here. I actually had a childhood cat that went through this same thing so I know they can come out of this and live a healthy life but it is hard while they are going through this. Our other two cats have just been wandering looking for Zinger. We all miss you Zinger!!

1 comment:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

What pretty kitties. I just want to cuddle with them both.

I hate to hear that one of them is having surgery...but I am sure that once he is back home, he will be spoiled rotten.