Friday, April 4, 2008

Beauty tip

Just thought I would share this to see if this might help anyone else. I have used Tretinoin cream on and off for about 7 years. I always used it at night as instructed and my face always peeled from it. I would use it every other day, ect until I got down to about twice a week so that my face would not peel but I didn't really see any benefit from using it twice a week. So the last couple of years I have stopped putting it on at night and started putting it on in the morning before makeup and now my face does not peel from it. I can use it everyday (sometimes my face will peel alittle so I have to skip a day or two but this is rare now) now. Just thought I would pass that on. Don't forget to wear sunscreen over it!!!! My moisturizer has sunscreen, my base has sunscreen and during the spring and summer I also use bananaboat sunscreen spf 30.

Talk to everyone later!

No comments: