Thursday, April 24, 2008

Diet update 4-24 Thurs

Hello,

Well I have been trying something different. Instead of counting calories and keeping to certain
meals a day I am eating as much as I want as long as it is things like fruit, vegies, ect during the day. With meals I am trying to do something like a salad at one meal and then something more at dinner like steak and vegies, ect. So far I am back where I was on Fri where I had lost a 1 1/2 (I gained it back on the weekend). I got back down the 1 1/2 on tues but have stayed there. I have not been able to work out the last couple of days so I think I might be down more if I did work out. I think I am going to change the meal and have the heavier meal at lunch and lighter meal at dinner. That sometimes can be tricky because if I have the heavier meal at lunch and then something comes up and I end up eating another heavy meal at dinner too. But I am going to try this for a few days and see what happens. I have been eating lots of water melon, grapes, canolope.
It is very tasty!! Love the water melon this time of year!!! Happy eating to everyone!!

No comments: