Friday, April 18, 2008

Diet update 4-18

Hello,

Today I was a pound less than I was yesterday!! Yea!! It is funny how good you feel just by losing a couple of pounds. I just love that feeling! But the real test is this weekend. This weekend will be a tough one because we have a lot going on food wise. Tomorrow is Kyler and Branson's Birthday party. But I have decided not to have any cake tomorrow. I did however have a cupcake when we had lunch with Kyler at his school today. But I am not going to beat myself up over it! Well at least not anymore. ;) My sister is on her way into town right now and we are all going out to dinner but my goal is to just have a salad. The toughest moment of the weekend will be tomorrow night because we are going out on a double date with my sister. We are going to dinner then maybe out to a country western bar. But I am keep positive about my Will-Power!! Wish me luck this weekend!!

No comments: